OTW Coaching provides the following services:
- Strength Assessments and Strength coaching for teams
- Goal Setting Workshops
- Change Management Coaching for individuals and teams
- Sales & Marketing Coaching
- The “People side” of Project Management Workshop
- Project Management Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Sabbatical Planning and Offerings for Employee Retention
- Transition Coaching (New Job, Retirement, Move, Etc.)
- Goal Setting
- Strength Assessments and Strength coaching
- Change Management coaching
- Career coaching
- Work/Life Balance
- Time Management
- Single Parenting Coaching/Workshops
- Encore Career Coaching
- Sabbatical Planning
OTW Coaching, LLC works with professionals to help identify their true strengths and learn about how to find a role or career where they can apply those strengths. The process is designed to help individuals discover their core strengths and infuse them into their current job or create a new job. The idea is to identify and agree on tactical steps to help you reach your goals. In many cases, it means just learning to use your strengths on a daily basis and maybe even educate your boss or team on the tasks that lead to greater satisfaction and success.
Part of our service can also include planning and executing for a Sabbatical. Many times people need to step away from their day to day job and life demands to truly unwind and “find” their purpose. This process is what OTW Coaching, LLC is all about and where we can help. Contact us to learn more about our Career Coaching and Life Coaching Services.
OTW Coaching, LLC also helps corporations and teams to discover their strengths and work better as teams. The process can help to achieve maximum production and happiness at work. Often times we focus on items or traits of individuals that we feel need improvement, instead of enabling individuals to excel using their strengths. We help companies to allow people to use their natural talents instead of trying to “fit” them into a role that is not naturally suited to them. Contact us to learn more about our Executive Coaching and Business Coaching Services.